Power Works Tools 800W Electric Jig Saw
The 800W and Max cutting depth 120MM jig saw?Variable Speed Jigsaw cuts wood, metal, and plastic with ease. Key features include a contoured two-finger locking variable speed trigger (800 to 3,000 SPM; orbital action) for added comfort and controlled cutting, and the ability to accept both T-shank and universal blades. Also included is blade roller support for improved accuracy and extended blade life.
With a full 800?watts, this is one of the most powerful jigsaws around. It will cut 65mm wooden beams, 15mm aluminum or 8mm steel with ease!
Variable cut stroke allows the saw blade to travel in a near vertical orientation to 3 additional cut strokes that move the blade in a more orbital action for faster, more aggressive cutting motion for fast cuts.
|Model Number||jig saw|
|Voltage||220-240V ~ 50/60Hz|
|Stroke rate at no load||800-3000spm|
|Bevel cuts (left/right), max.||450|
|Cutting capacity, max.||?8/15/65mm/120mm|
|Obtial setting||4 sections|
Features of jig saw parts:
1. Soft-grip handle for comfortable extended use
2. Lock-on switch for continuous? use with variable speed dial
3. Base plate tilts to 45?in both directions
4. An ergonomically designed and versatile jigsaw – perfect for DIY and hobby work
5. Suitable for materials including wood, glass, plastic, plywood and particle board
6. Powerful 600W motor allows you to create straight, curved, and circular cuts.