- The voltage-free locking system of the switch prevents the tool from being started accidentally when locked in the on position.?The switch must be intentionally turned off before turning the tool back on.
- The dust extraction system removes most of the dirt from the air passing through the engine, which prevents rotor abrasion.
- The design of the highly efficient?DeWALT DWE4237K angle grinder motor??increases tool performance in the most demanding applications.
- Smooth starting restricts the movement of the tool during start-up, which improves its controllability.
- The small circumference allows for a comfortable grip and guarantees excellent ergonomics.
- The compact gearbox housing allows you to work in hard-to-reach places.
- The new design of the protective cover allows the assembly, adjustment and disassembly of the cover without the use of other tools, greater flexibility of tools.
- The design of the stator winding extends the life of the motor.
- Removable carbons protect the rotor from damage at the end of the carbon’s life, which extends the life of the engine.
- The abrasion-protected motor guarantees a longer service life.
- The anti-lock flange prevents the disc flange from being permanently blocked.
- The spindle lock located on the side of the tool provides better protection for the button when using the tool in confined spaces.
There are no reviews yet.