A cordless drill is an electric drill that uses rechargeable batteries. These drills are available with similar features to an AC mains-powered drill. … They are available in the hammer drill configuration and most have a clutch, which aids in driving screws into various substrates while not damaging them
- Outstanding torque, working efficiency is 20% higher than competitors at the same level
- Push-type battery, classic style.
- Full configuration, good helper for home improvement
- Equipped with LED working light, more accurate drilling
- Plastic box packaging, high-end upscale